Blah Blah Blah and other Trifles...
Recorded at a concert in Wigmore Hall, London, on 17 June 1988.
Sarah Walker, mezzo soprano, with Roger Vignoles on piano.
1. Blah Blah Blah (Gershwin/Vignoles)
2. They all laughed (Gershwin )
3. The Tale of the Oyster (Cole Porter )
4. Place Settings (Nicholas )
5. Lime Jello Marshmallow Cottage Cheese Surprise (Bolcom )
6. Gigerlette (Schoenberg )
7. The Satisfied Lover (Schoenberg )
8. Aria from The Mirror of Arcady (Schoenberg )
9. A Word on my Ear (Flanders/Swann )
10. Who am I? (Bernstein )
11. There are fairies at the bottom of our garden (Lehmann )
12. Transatlantic Lullaby (Wright )
13. Someone is sending me flowers (Harneck/Baker )
14. Where, 0 where? (Cole Porter/Madeleine Dring )
15. Song of a Nightclub Proprietress (Dring )
16. Usherette's Blues (Nicholas )
17. Three times a day (Gershwin )
18. Boy, what love has done to me (Gershwin )
19. Bill (Kern/Wodehouse )
More details from Hyperion records.